Friday, April 27, 2007

The Romans Treasury

I'm quite excited to have actually completed my study in the Book of Romans for teen girls . This was my largest undertaking thus far--I can't believe it's actually ready for me to start trying to find a publisher. My pastors have given it the okay, which is important to me, and now Pastor R. is even going to help me in my publishing search! The whole work is from a Reformed Baptist perspective, so here's hoping some RB publisher (or at least a Reformed publisher) will want to take it on. If not, Speakable Press will have to try to find a way to do it! I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for bringing it thus far.

Coming to Romans 8:31-39, my most beloved portion of God's Word, I told my fictitious teen girl, Jewel, that we were standing on holy ground. How can we but marvel at these words:

"For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39

1 comment:

Beverly said...

I'm proud of you!!
And thank you for quoting my favorite passage.