Monday, December 10, 2007

I Need a Break!

Hi Friends! I've decided to take a short break. I need to for more reasons than one. The number one reason is that the wireless connection on my laptop is acting up and trying to drive me insane. I will not go into all the gory details partly because I am sick of thinking about it. For another thing, the desktop in the kitchen is having issues of its own too. Then, I have so many writing projects at different stages which I am not getting to because I am too busy on the internet, or TRYING to get on! So......I think the Lord is telling me to take a break. For the next week or more I plan to work on the editing and writing that should be taking my attention at this point. AND finish with some Christmas shopping and wrapping.

So if you don't hear from me you know where I am!

10 comments:

Susan Skitt said...

I totally understand. Blessings on your writing projects. I have several that need my attention!

Susan said...

You'll be missed!

Hope you have a great week, and get your projects caught up.

Busy season for sure.

Blessings to you,

Susan

Carol said...

Hi, Maxine,
Hope you enjoy your break.We all need them from time to time. See you when you return.

Blessings and love Carol

Mimi said...

Maxine,
you will be in my thoughts, even if not in your blog...
Have a wonderful Christmas with your family!!

Kathy said...

Enjoy your time off, Maxine. We all need those sometimes and I'll bet your creativity will soar in the coming days/weeks!

Mishel said...

Oh, how I dislike computer problems! They are indeed frustating. : (

Have a wonderful break, friend...we'll miss you! Hugs!

TO BECOME said...

Dear Maxine, I will surly miss you but hope you get much accomplished and we will see you soon. Have a wonderful break. love you, connie from Texas

Anonymous said...

May God bless you as catch up on your writing projects. May He lead and guide you as you prepare for Christmas.

Vicki said...

Bless your heart! I'll pray you get what needs to be done, done. It's so frustrating (these computers!) but I've had to do much the same on several occasions. Sending love & hugs....Vicki

sparrow's song said...

You are dearly missed.